Weak legs

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Weak legs

Postby sanje77 on February 13th, 2015, 4:39 am

Hello, does anyone suffer from a really weak leg feeling, Almost jelly-like? Mine are really bad, the feeling is always there, even when resting.. Is this a BFS symptom?! I've recently had a a normal EMG after 6 months of non stop foot (and other) twitching and shoulder/arm problems. But now this.... What does it mean? I'm getting nervous again :-(
sanje77

Re: Weak legs

Postby Yuliasir on February 13th, 2015, 7:53 am

Sanje, seems like nobody is willing to say a very simple phrase: yes, this is common for BFS (at least for big part of fellows) in a course of symptomes. It is called 'perceived weakness' and does not usually prevent you neither form walking, nor form standing or even performing workouts.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby sanje77 on February 13th, 2015, 9:54 am

Thank you very much for responding.. It' so hard to get my head around this. I can walk, but it feels unsteady, and I can't get rid of this terrible weak feeling. I wanna believe that it is just perceived, but I feel myself doubting everything again. A week ago I was fine and thought my normal EMG will make everything disappear, but instead new symptoms are appearing :-(
sanje77

Postby Yuliasir on February 13th, 2015, 10:25 am

This feeling as far as I remember is a kind of sensory illusion. many fellows had reported that, and if you will type 'jelly' in the search, for sure you will find tons of posts (I found 13 pages). Fellows also report feeling of imbalance. like walking on the tenniss balls or uneven floor. Think if you had anything disturbing for the last few days/weeks (bad sleep, flu - which is very debilitating this year, etc.) I can reassure you that this would also go away.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby Nikita01 on March 20th, 2015, 10:09 am

Hello im french

I am French and I'm afraid for 1 year and a half because I have fasciculation everywhere roof like you I have a feeling of weakness in the right leg and scare me I walk well, but I feel that same sensation rest?
Nikita01
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS