Checking in...belated three year update

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Checking in...belated three year update

Postby perform on February 5th, 2015, 9:42 pm

I just realized that my 3rd year of BFS went past in October and I never posted an update. I like to post updates so new people can have more reassurance that things will get better. I'm still doing great. I still twitch and have annoyances but my anxiety about BFS is pretty much nonexistent. If you go back and read my post history you'll see I very anxious about this stuff, just like many of you...but I got through it! You can too. This board and the chat room were such an essential part of me getting through this and I feel very grateful to this community.
perform

Re: Checking in...belated three year update

Postby johnnythejet on February 6th, 2015, 10:29 am

Hey man, its great to hear from you. I remember back in the day on chat and what you were going through. It’s awesome to see you beat BFS and get back to life like the rest of us. We appreciate you checking in and sharing your success with newbies. Keep in touch!
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby Little Lost on February 11th, 2015, 10:20 pm

Just read this today. It was also my 3 year anniversary back in October , and 3 years this month that I started visiting this forum. I was absolutley terrified. I am so glad you are doing well. I never posted back then, but read all the stories. It was like a miracle this forum, every question I searched someone had already asked. I realised my symptoms weren't unique. I especially remember Mario calling BFS....Bull Fu...ing *beep*, that was a class moment.

So glad you are doing well, and thanks for update.

Hx
Little Lost
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby carphia on May 7th, 2015, 11:49 pm

Daniel!! so glad your doing well! I miss all us old timers! thanks for checking in :D
"Sometimes, that mountain you've been climbing, is just a grain of sand...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQj6RrQbgA
carphia
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics