Does Anybody Get This?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Does Anybody Get This?

Postby Scboy on January 14th, 2015, 9:36 pm

I have spells when my ears start ring, hellish pins and needles all over body, and heart palpitations. Really scary feeling. The neuropathic pain never really completely goes away but dies down. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this? Any idea what's going on?
Scboy
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Does Anybody Get This?

Postby Jenna on January 18th, 2015, 2:44 am

I have had the ringing ears, it typically does not last very long but I've had it several times since all this burning started in September. I've also had the pins and needles sensation in feet or in my hands but not anywhere as much as the primary symptom (burning).
About a year ago I thought I was having heart palpitations but my cardiologist never could find anything. Do you have a cardiologist/been checked by one? If you haven't done so already, maybe you can ask your cardiologist about wearing a holter monitor for 24 hours to check your heart.
You know, now that I think about it, when this burning started and I went to a neurologist (the main one I see now), he asked me if I'd ever had my heart checked. I believe he specifically mentioned an echocardiogram but I've had one and my heart is normal. I can't remember if he explained what relationship there could be with the burning sensations and the heart/having an echocardiogram. Maybe you can ask your neurologist about this the next time you see him. I just saw mine and won't be seeing him again until April. If your neuro doesn't know the answer to this, I can try to reach mine to see if the nurse can ask him what relationship there could be with burning and having a heart echocardiogram to look at the heart.
Jenna

Re: Does Anybody Get This?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS