There is Hope

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

There is Hope

Postby Jocruz on January 8th, 2015, 12:03 pm

Guys and Gals,

Its me again. I have had BFS now for over a year and a half. My twitches were everywhere, my anxiety was through the roof, I had IBS, low libido, numbness, tingling, brain fog bone pain, "about to cramp" sensations, electrical sensations, etc... I had everything in the book. I was convinced that I had ALS or MS. I would spend countless hours researching, surfing forums, and checking my muscles to see it there is any atrophy or strength losses. I have to come to the conclusion that I am cured. My BFS is 90% gone. I started an intense workout regimen in the morning, playing in 2 baseball leagues, and eating 100% clean 90% of the time. I started out on a low carb diet which for some reason made my twitches worse. I switched up to a sufficient amount of carbs, started supplementing with ZMA which is a Zinc, Magnesium, B6 complex and boom... Twitches are gone for the most part. I feel Great! I've never felt better. I realized that when you sit around pondering on your symptoms that only adds fuel to the fire. Guys, there is hope... Cut out the nicotine, alcohol, junk food, get sleep, workout, and just live. Let go of your anxiety. Anxiety is nothing more than a leech that drains your soul. *beep* anxiety, I am no longer enslaved and you can be cured too. I never had a EMG... I was too scared to get one, and now I realize that without weakness, true weakness an EMG is a waste of money. You guys need to go do something with your life instead of sitting around worrying about your symptoms 24/7. It took me a long time to figure this out but I feel enlightened. My memory is great now, I smile more, I'm making great gains in the weight room. At my worst point, I would worry myself to death to the point of making myself sick to my stomach and crying. I am a 25 year old man, in the prime of my life, sitting around crying over things that can be fixed. There is a cure for this, you just have to find yours. What works for me may not work for you, but it never hurts to try. Look at my old posts and you guys can see how bad mine was. There is no turning back now... Good Luck!

I will be popping in from time to time to check on you guys. Thanks to everyone that reassured me, especially SecretAgentMan, and Xina. There is Hope!

-Cruz
Jocruz

Re: There is Hope

Postby SecretAgentMan on January 8th, 2015, 1:00 pm

This is fantastic news and you made these changes yourself. Your case is similar to mine in that you had to make several changes across the spectrum, but if there was one centerpiece that was more important than the rest though it would be attitude/perspective. Way to go!
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Postby RIno468 on January 8th, 2015, 3:55 pm

that is so awesome that you are better!

I remember your posts and I am glad you are on your way !
RIno468
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group