Cool gizmo to help train your mind to relax

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Cool gizmo to help train your mind to relax

Postby SecretAgentMan on December 31st, 2014, 10:26 pm

So I recently came across this product on Amazon called the Muse, a brain sensing headband with an app to give you live feedback on how calm or anxious you are. The app lets you learn how to train your brain into overcoming anxiety and relaxing. The Amazon reviews are favorable so far. I don't own one so I cannot endorse it as having worked for me, but I can say that it looks promising from what I've seen so far. I figured I would share it here in case anyone was interested in making their new years resolution to overcome their anxiety. :) Here's a link to their page: http://www.choosemuse.com/

Also check out the reviews on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Muse-Brain-Sensin ... merReviews

Happy new year everyone!
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Re: Cool gizmo to help train your mind to relax

Postby RIno468 on January 5th, 2015, 12:33 pm

looks super promising as I have read that too -- but that 338 is a little steep!
RIno468
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby SecretAgentMan on January 5th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Amazon sells it for $299 but yes, that can be intimidating. I guess considering the promising results that so many people are having for their anxiety issues I figured I would at least want to raise awareness so people would know it is an option. Going to a professional hypnotist will usually cost from $75 to $100 for a single session and that is only a one time deal. I can see a gizmo like this paying off in spades in the long run.
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group