CalmClinic.com

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

CalmClinic.com

Postby Xina535 on December 26th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Has anyone ever seen this site? It's all about anxiety. And since I know many people suffer from general and/or health anxiety on here, I'd though I'd mention the site. I found lots of helpful information on there, especially about tongue and saliva symptoms. My (free) anxiety test results were 66, which said this:

"It's hard for you to enjoy life on any consistent level. You're hardly ever experiencing a peace of mind. You're often fearful, worrisome, and unhappy. You don't like being this way but you don't know what to do to change. Things are too much work and no one understands the way you feel. You wear yourself out with your thoughts and "What-if" thinking. You can be happy and confident again. You just need a clear plan of action and the right tools."

And as shameful I am to admit it, it's 100% true!

I am thinking about paying to get the help it offers, but I wanted to see if anyone tried that already and if you found it to be worth it?
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Re: CalmClinic.com

Postby leaflea on December 26th, 2014, 4:22 pm

I have heard good things about this. Search it on this site, I bet you'll find something.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby Xina535 on December 26th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Thanks! I did try searching before posting but I always got posts with the words separated, like "need to stay calm, going to a clinic tomorrow" . Is there a way to search for the exact phrase?
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Postby leaflea on December 26th, 2014, 10:04 pm

calmclinic or calmclinic.com - another one is anxietycentre or anxietycentre.com Could also try www. in front of them.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby Xina535 on December 27th, 2014, 7:44 am

yes! thanks! I didn't think to put the words together! Doh!

Doesn't seem like I am thinking straight at all lately. I keep forgetting why I walked into a room. Just now for example, I booked a night in a hotel for me and my husband, to get away for one night for New Years, and I got up to get my credit card...walked around the house thinking, "What was I getting? Oh yea...where is my purse?" then I walked around some more trying to figure out where I last put my purse...THEN I went to sit back down at the computer and realized I took my credit card out of my wallet, but left it on the kitchen counter and didn't even bring it with me back to the computer. Uh? ??? :roll: :?
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management