Really Bad Day

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Really Bad Day

Postby physerv24 on December 23rd, 2014, 9:44 am

Today is one of the worst days I've had. I'm having big, jumping fascics just about everywhere along with annoying twitching. Legs, abdomen, back, neck, both arms, chest, shoulders and now my *beep* face has joined in with twitching in my cheeks. I swear I feel like I'm one twitch away from a full blown seizure! God I hate this condition. I asked my neuros at Cleveland Clinic to put me on gabapentin but they said their research showed it really wasn't effective. I'm grasping at straws here. Haven't posted in awhile, just needed to vent.
physerv24

Re: Really Bad Day

Postby Dual_CoRed on December 23rd, 2014, 10:26 pm

Funny I had the same experience today. Almost 11 months of twitching, and today was one of the worst. Face, hands, legs everywhere. One day before Christmas Eve, and I'm in a miserable mood. Hang in there it comes and goes.
Dual_CoRed

Postby Ghayes420 on December 23rd, 2014, 11:54 pm

Hang in there psyserv. As said already... totally par for the course. Keep the chin up bud!
A very proud fasciculator since 8/14/2011. :)
Ghayes420
Hero
Hero

Postby physerv24 on December 24th, 2014, 8:43 am

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Merry Christmas to everyone. My Christmas wish is that we all rid ourselves of this.

Vince
physerv24

Postby raindog on December 26th, 2014, 2:56 pm

physerv24 wrote:Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Merry Christmas to everyone. My Christmas wish is that we all rid ourselves of this.

Vince

Hey Vince, i learnt sometime ago now to make friends with my worst enemy (pnh) It has enabled me get on with my life...its hard at times not to fall out with this new mate but stick at it mate.

Best wishes and boss your mate when you have to. :wink:
raindog
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group