Fatigue...looking for info

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Fatigue...looking for info

Postby Xina535 on December 21st, 2014, 3:18 pm

I thought I read on here, in a sticky or in a post, that the reason BFS sufferers have muscle fatigue is because of all of the twitching. That twitchy muscles use energy and the muscles tire easily (makes sense to me)....only I'm looking for that info to show someone, and can't find it. Also tried googling but found nothing about the twitching causing the fatigue....just that BFS symptoms are twitching and fatigue.

Unless I did not understand that when I first read about it...

Anyone know where that is or can give me tips on searching? I try to use the advance search with the + and wild cards, but it always gives me the same results as if I used simple search.
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Re: Fatigue...looking for info

Postby Yuliasir on December 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am

Not sure about fatigue - pain and soreness are definitely a result of twitching (which is my own experience), but fatigue is another issue I think.

If you experience it now, with your Herpes outbreak it could be rather result of viral infection.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby Xina535 on December 22nd, 2014, 11:57 am

Thanks for your Input - I do have fatigue, and have had it before bad (with heavy arms when washing my hair), but all "perceived weakness" and then it would go away. But lately I've had Major thumper hot spots in my left upper and lower arm. Then, my arm felt heavy again (and yes, a Little sore). And it dawned on me that, "hmmm, well it was pretty active lately, so maybe it's tired" which reminded me of something I read on here about twitching makes muscles tired, if they are firing all day Long.

And also, I thought that if a muscle is sore, then it can be fatigued or tired also, from being sore - like if I were to lift weights, the next day, my arms would be sore, but also heavy. I am not sure if I am explaining this right, sorry!
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS