Twitching leg thinner

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Twitching leg thinner

Postby reanne2489 on December 7th, 2014, 7:50 am

Hey all,

I know i mentioned before how my hot spot area is my left leg. Well after 3 weeks of a sore foot, following 2 weeks of a sore knee shortly after the twitching began, neither the foot or knee hurt anymore.

I had mentioned how I noticed that my left knee was thinner [more curved on the inside, where it meets the other leg, than the right leg]. Today I was looking at an old picture from 7 years ago, and saw that this left leg was never this thin there- the curvature at the knee is absent. It looks much more equal/symmetrical to the right.

Is it posslble that this is atrophy? You'd imagine for there to be such noticeable atrophy that i'd definitely be having problems walking...could it be a difference developed due to sport in the past or from poor posture and my twisted pelvis, over time??

The twitching has calmed down a lot...the left calf no longer buzzes. i still get twitches randomly all over, but much less so.

Any ideas would be welcome.
reanne2489

Re: Twitching leg thinner

Postby Yuliasir on December 7th, 2014, 7:59 am

reanne2489 wrote:...could it be a difference developed due to sport in the past or from poor posture and my twisted pelvis, over time??

Absolutely yes
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby RIno468 on December 8th, 2014, 4:42 pm

List the things you CANNOT DO ---

Not what you have difficulty doing, but you cannot do.
RIno468
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS