Tingling and buzzing sensation?

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Tingling and buzzing sensation?

Postby MicheleM on November 14th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Hi! Over the last week I've had a persistent light buzzing sensation coupled with tingling on the bottom of my left foot. I've had twitching on and off in my fingers and arms for the last year and half. The twitching has subsided a lot. This new symptom on the bottom of my foot has me concerned now. I had an MRI done 10 yrs ago and everything was fine, and EMG test last year and that was fine too. I'm obsessed with thinking I have MS. About a month ago I had a dizzy spell and feel a bit dizzy here and there since the dizzy spell that lasted about 2 seconds. I don't know what to do? Do I go back to see doctors again or is this BFS and deal with it?
MicheleM
Interested
Interested

Re: Tingling and buzzing sensation?

Postby misterjuanperalta on November 14th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Many have had this. Pretty common among BFS'ers.
misterjuanperalta
Saint
Saint

Postby Inimma on November 18th, 2014, 7:52 am

My biggest problem is that the left thumb always tremble when I'm doing fine movements, sometimes tingle, sometimes feel a slight burning sensation there. So the shaking motion activated during exercise, not rest! This is occurring (15 months) from the beginning. Does anyone have similar feelings?

Note: When i was examined whit EMG/ENG Dr. looking at this area as well and there was no lesion.
Inimma

Postby Little Lost on November 18th, 2014, 5:43 pm

Thumb sounds like a condition called "essential tremor " which is an action tremor, really common, totally benign. As for buzzing, rapid vibration, mobile phone on vibrate feeling, internal tremor, I have had that in limbs for years now. More often than not other people can't feel them by touching the affected area. A lot of people on here, myself included were told by neurologist this is a form of rapid fine fasciculations deep in the muscle. Like on the surface it can look like a bag of worms,but deep in muscle gives a vibration feeling instead.

Hx
Little Lost
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management