Breathing Issues

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Breathing Issues

Postby JOHN1189KY on November 7th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Has anyone here ever had any issues with problems breathing? My oxygen saturation and BP are normal, but for a few days now it seems like I am having to breath harder than normal and like I cant catch my breath... Any thoughts??
JOHN1189KY

Re: Breathing Issues

Postby Yuliasir on November 8th, 2014, 12:33 am

Hi John
most of our breathing problems are related to long term hyprventylation and therefore to low CO2. It may cause heavy yawning, really exhausting, and constant feeling of not breathing deep enough. If this is what you feel - like you always need to breath a bit more - then thi is it. If you do some breathing excercises (unfortunately can not tell for sure whcih exactly, but probab,y you may google for hyperventilation), this would be easier to stop. I personally use distraction but in heavy cases excercises must be better.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby JOHN1189KY on November 8th, 2014, 2:56 pm

Yuliasir wrote:Hi John
most of our breathing problems are related to long term hyprventylation and therefore to low CO2. It may cause heavy yawning, really exhausting, and constant feeling of not breathing deep enough. If this is what you feel - like you always need to breath a bit more - then thi is it. If you do some breathing excercises (unfortunately can not tell for sure whcih exactly, but probab,y you may google for hyperventilation), this would be easier to stop. I personally use distraction but in heavy cases excercises must be better.

Thanks for the information Yuliasir! You are always a big help!!!! ;)
JOHN1189KY

Postby Jayden on November 11th, 2014, 9:44 pm

I have breathing issues, shortness of breath, if i do a few brisk steps i feel like I'm drawning.gasping for air.
Jayden

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group