right leg smaller now

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

right leg smaller now

Postby German2 on November 1st, 2014, 1:26 pm

Hi all together,

today I really had a breakdown and panic attack (don't have that normally). I have whole body weakness since a few weeks. Sometimes it is better and sometimes worse, like today.
My legs are very shaky and today I realized that my right calf has got smaller than left one.
I have strong pain in my left knee and my tendons in the knee caves are swollen. Left more than right. An MRI of left knee is next week. Can that show any inflammation, too?
I wear a wrist band for my left wrist because I have pain there too.
my lower back hurts sometimes.
I have tingling in my hands sometimes.
And additional I have a sick feeling, and in the evening I freeze a lot. Wearing more than one sweatshirt in bed.
My diagnosis are double sided ulnar nerve compression trauma
and (new) Ehlers-Danlos-Syndrom. But I don't think that this is responsible for the sick feeling and the leaner leg...
The only positive aspect is, that I don't have fasciculations any longer...

Any words of support for me??
German2
Saint
Saint

Re: right leg smaller now

Postby Yuliasir on November 1st, 2014, 2:04 pm

German,
you may need thyroid tests and general blood test again on my point of view. Hypofunctional thyroid might cause freezing but as for seek feeling etc. I think general blood test might be necessary.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby German2 on November 2nd, 2014, 4:18 am

I Yuliasir,
Thyroid test showed slight hyerfuction 2 weeks ago. So I had to reduce a bit. But I will do a blood testing on monday. Hope that my GP will do the ANA, too. I took some Ibuprofen several days and it was much better that time. But I will know the reason..
German2
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group