New symptom

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

New symptom

Postby misterjuanperalta on October 30th, 2014, 7:48 am

I was in bed. Suddenly, it felt like I inhaled involuntarily. Any veterans experienced this? Anyone experienced this? Thanks.
misterjuanperalta
Saint
Saint

Re: New symptom

Postby LKP1231 on October 30th, 2014, 8:09 am

Sounds like something being anxious would cause.
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Postby Andreas on October 30th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Hi,

I had this at the beginning of my Twitching and I can say that this is 100% caused by anxiety!
Everytime I was going for sleep, my whole Body twichted and it felt like my Body has forgotten to breath. So I had to take a deep breath and some adrenaline went trough my vens.....
At bad nights this was a never ending Story and it was not possible for me to sleep.

And by the time my anxiety was reduced, this issue was getting slighter until it has gone completely.
So I can say that this is 100% related to anxiety.

Andreas
Andreas

Postby leaflea on October 30th, 2014, 2:24 pm

I am sure it is linked to anxiety and maybe hyperventiliation. Plus, think about it, it is perfectly NORMAL to breathe involuntarily. It is when you start paying attention to every bodily function it doesn't work right. -- yawn, hypersalivate...
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby Little Lost on November 2nd, 2014, 5:28 pm

Thought I was the only one, done it for years. Not even anxious, usually when I am relaxed, just suddenly I will inhale rapidly and deeply, one breath, no real control.
Little Lost
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS