Eye twitching, chest twitching patterns, anyone similar?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Eye twitching, chest twitching patterns, anyone similar?

Postby Tb12 on October 26th, 2014, 4:58 am

Hey guys,
For the last month I have had non stop eye lid twitching in both eye lids, the more I rub, squeeze or sneeze they go even more crazy, does anyone have this ongoing? And similar in pattern with the touching, squeezing and sneezing making it worse?.... I have ongoing chest twitch on my right pec that has been going for months?... Anyone have the same? Also any ideas on what makes less eyelid twitching.

I am currently getting my voltage gate ptassium channels checked to try get a diagnosis for the twitches as I have been twitching everywhere for 2+ years and after 5 emus and my last neuro app a week ago he said my clinical exam was so good he doesn't need to see me anymore but wants to try find the cause of the twitches, he won't diagnose me with bfs as he can't see enough twitches when I'm in his clinic..???
Tb12

Re: Eye twitching, chest twitching patterns, anyone similar?

Postby reanne2489 on October 26th, 2014, 8:08 pm

From what i understand from the stickies on this site and other sites re: BFS...is that twitching often starts in an eyelid before progressing into more widespread body twitches with BFS.

I certainly recall my left eye constantly twitching for months before the painful leg twitching/ pain and other bodywide twitches im experiencing at present. I would get the occassional abdominal spasm and foot fluterrings before, but now it's constant and leads to aches and pains.

I have had my MRI and EMG- both clean so im trying to accept this as BFS- try not to worry, from what ive seen, eyelid twitching is certainly nothing serious.
reanne2489

Postby Jayden on October 26th, 2014, 8:57 pm

I also got eye twitch every day.
Also pain and spasm on some twitching muscles,it sucks.
I wish i can get some type of relief ,this thing is nasty.
Jayden

Postby Xina535 on October 29th, 2014, 8:53 am

I have twitching in my eye, and my face, and it will happen for a bit then stop and then when it starts up again, it will be in a different spot. living this just now actually. my left eye was active last week and then just last night a big active twitch hot spot in my upper cheek under my same left eye...but eye stopped twitching. it's so annoying, and yes, can be scary. but you are not alone.
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Postby eric77 on November 4th, 2014, 10:15 pm

I got lots of twitches early on but they seemed to calm down a lot. Some days I get only a few in different parts of the body. But then again some days I get more. I do remember that I had an eye twitch that was happening so much for weeks. It was hard to talk to people because I would just start feeling it twitch while I spoke to them and then I would rub my eye and then it would come right back. It seems to happen sometimes now but man it was crazy for a couple weeks.
eric77

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics