30 months twitching, still fine.. - anoying sometimes

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

30 months twitching, still fine.. - anoying sometimes

Postby Lasszucken on October 20th, 2014, 2:17 pm

Hi there..

Some may remember me...

Im twitching since 30 months now, and like most of us I've been through all the fears of nasty deseases and my soon to come death.

Well, I'm still fine, still twitching every minute on my calves, but I hardly feel them anymore.

Right now i have a buzzing vibration im my left thigh since about three weeks, no twitch is seen, feels like deeper in the muscle.
Goes for a second, pauses a few seconds and starts over. Just like a vibrating cell phone. Sometimes it stops for a few hours, but then it starts over again.
However I'm quite sure I've had similar earlier, but more the machinegun like twitches at the same place when it all started (funny, how much you forget, when you get used to something or don't have it for quite a time), so this will also stop again someday.. Maybe I'll try this TUMS-thing against the buzzings..

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm fine, and you, who still are scared of twitches, surely will be, too.

Greetings,
Mattias
Twitching since about 1st of march 2012..
Lasszucken

Re: 30 months twitching, still fine.. - anoying sometimes

Postby Dual_CoRed on October 21st, 2014, 12:09 am

Thx Mattias. It's reassuring to read your ok.
Dual_CoRed

Postby leaflea on October 21st, 2014, 7:20 pm

Wish there was a "like" button for these kinds of posts to let you know how much you are appreciated. I know so many people read them but have nothing to contribute so you never know how valuable it is. Love that feature of the facebook page
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby Pascal35 on November 1st, 2014, 12:45 pm

Hi Mattias,

Great post.
I also have this buzzing vibration exactly as you described it exactly at the same spot.
Not so regular in general but when its there i can feel it a few times a day for some seconds...
I can't really say what could that be
Pascal35
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby hkwak002 on December 4th, 2014, 11:44 am

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for your post. I just recently discovered I had this vibration on the upper back thigh/lower butt cheek area of my left leg. At first I only felt it when sitting on the toilet (TMI), but this morning I woke up in bed and realized I felt it laying down as well. Now I realize I feel it all the time, standing, sitting, etc. Even when I am trying to flex that area I feel it. It feels almost like a swishing vibration, like swish, pause, swish, pause. It seems to be constant for me at the time being, hopefully it will clear up. I hope I am okay. This feeling is new for me so any new symptoms I always worry. I'm about 1 and a half years in. You'd think by now I've learned to just ignore new symptoms but no, it's harder than it seems.
hkwak002
Interested
Interested

Postby Lasszucken on December 4th, 2014, 12:04 pm

This rumbling/buzzing thung is quite common, nothing to worry about. It's very annoying indeed. Regarding it still rumbling when you flex it, so can I tell you, that I've read here on the forums about other twitcherd who do still twitch when contracting there muscles and there neuro still wasnt concerned.

Greetings,
Lasszucken
Twitching since about 1st of march 2012..
Lasszucken

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group