Trouble typing

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Trouble typing

Postby hankduff on October 16th, 2014, 2:38 pm

I feel like my typing's a little clumsier lately and obviously, since I'm obsessed with all little pshysical issues lately, it's got me a little worried. I took a typing test online and it showed that I was still typing at a "Fast" Rate (2nd highest) but it still doesn't feel quite right. Has anyone else dealt with this issue?
hankduff

Re: Trouble typing

Postby emmie.s on October 16th, 2014, 3:37 pm

I used to feel like I couldn't walk right, or just more clumsy overall. I remember when my fear was at its worst, I felt less dexterous in general, and coupled with the fact that I was overly-scrutinizing myself, it really made it that much worse.
It's good that you took a typing test, because that is as objective as you can get, so you can trust that it's not skewed. I would say trust the results (how could you not?) and try to move on (easier said than done, I know).
emmie.s
Hero
Hero

Postby hankduff on October 17th, 2014, 1:44 pm

Thank you, you're right...it's easier said than done but I've gotta let go of the stress to allow these symptoms to subside...but the stress won't go anywhere until they do...it's a chicken and egg thing, right? UGGGGGGGGGGH
hankduff

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group