small little light at the end of the tunnel

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

small little light at the end of the tunnel

Postby enzoli99 on October 15th, 2014, 12:45 pm

Even though I have been suffering the past few months with the fears and symptoms of ***, I will choose to see something positive .
This weekend, I went away on a road trip with my family. I drove 6 hours. The next day, we visited a lighthouse. I had to go up 86 stairs and then back down those 86 stairs. We walked around all day.
Yes I was tired and ached but at least I was able to do it. I figure a person who suffers from ***, would not be able to do that. ( I still have weakness in my leg, cramping in my arms and legs, twitching all over, and trouble swallowing on occasion). Im trying to stay positive. I had my first meeting with a physiologist yesterday.
enzoli99

Re: small little light at the end of the tunnel

Postby SecretAgentMan on October 15th, 2014, 4:27 pm

A positive attitude pays off so much more than most people realize. Positive thoughts and attitudes have even been shown to change gene expressions at the DNA level in the laboratory. Way to go! :)
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Re: small little light at the end of the tunnel

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group