Muscle Smoothness - A couple videos and questions

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Muscle Smoothness - A couple videos and questions

Postby d4twitch on October 7th, 2014, 11:17 pm

I made a few videos of different things I was experiencing other than just your normal widespread twitching. I've been having a lot of un-smooth muscle movements when ever I de-flex something. For example, if i raise my foot off the ground while sitting and try to lower it smoothly, it jerks slowly to the ground. If I flex my bicep and deflex, the bicep muscle quivers about 20+ times before going back to normal position. If I move my jaw to the left or the right, my neck muscles quiver/spasm/I have no idea what to call it :P. If anyone knows what causes this, please enlighten me. Or if this is totally normal, let me know.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43908231/foot.mov - Foot
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43908231/neck.mov - Neck

I still haven't been to a neuro to get anything checked out. Gotta finally make an appointment. I did end up having super low vitamin D levels (around 18) when doing some general blood tests, so I'm on some vit d for that now, hopefully that is the culprit. I've also started having issues where the left side of my face has begun going sort of numb after eating (feels like I'd just been to the dentist or something).
d4twitch

Re: Muscle Smoothness - A couple videos and questions

Postby d4twitch on October 14th, 2014, 8:10 pm

Anyone have anything similar to this or thoughts on it?
d4twitch

Postby LKP1231 on October 19th, 2014, 7:16 pm

That is super low vitamin D. I think that's extremely probable that this is your issue. It might take a little while to get that up enough but I think it will surely help.
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS