I dont want to have ***

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

I dont want to have ***

Postby enzoli99 on October 5th, 2014, 12:33 pm

I haven't posted in awhile. Im still suffering. I twitch very hard on my week leg. Im starting to drop light objects.My hands are very clumsy. My weak leg is still atrophied even though i have been doing little exercises to reinforce it. Im starting to stumble on my words too now. People keep saying " what did you say " ?
Ive lost weight. I have all the symptoms of that dreaded disease. Im only 44.
Very scared.
enzoli99

Re: I dont want to have ***

Postby Yuliasir on October 5th, 2014, 1:48 pm

I remember you said neurologist visit would not be possible to you for a while. But a GP visit? Simple clinical exam?
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby enzoli99 on October 5th, 2014, 3:21 pm

Yuliasir wrote:I remember you said neurologist visit would not be possible to you for a while. But a GP visit? Simple clinical exam?

Im afraid to go. I I guess I dont want to hear what they think. In case they think that I have what I think. What should i do?
enzoli99

Postby leaflea on October 5th, 2014, 3:27 pm

Go. And if you can't get in for a while, try in the meantime to get into a psychotherapist sooner. You have nothing to lose. You need to work on acceptance of WHATEVER it is and have the support to face anything. We cannot examine you and reassure you and tell you what you do or do not have. You are giving us biased information based on your fears. Work on the hypochondria with every ounce of energy you use to worry about your symptoms and then see what happens.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby enzoli99 on October 5th, 2014, 6:08 pm

leaflea wrote:Go. And if you can't get in for a while, try in the meantime to get into a psychotherapist sooner. You have nothing to lose. You need to work on acceptance of WHATEVER it is and have the support to face anything. We cannot examine you and reassure you and tell you what you do or do not have. You are giving us biased information based on your fears. Work on the hypochondria with every ounce of energy you use to worry about your symptoms and then see what happens.

I just left a message for Psychologist. I will go. I cannot live in fear like this any more. Thanks for listening and replying. My weakness and twitches and atrophy is real but I need some medication to help me calm down. I dont sleep anymore.
enzoli99

Postby leaflea on October 5th, 2014, 10:22 pm

You need help to cope with bfs or whatever. Spend as much time googling anxiety and anxiety reduction as you do anything else related to your symptoms. Get a good one and do whatever they say.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby Yuliasir on October 6th, 2014, 12:05 am

What should i do?

go and check.

the tree of results is rather (roughly) simple. We will all die once. All. Sooner or later. If it had happened to you now, it is better to now as it will need preparedness. Also, your family and frineds have a right to know what is going on. Then, as I always say, diagnosis opens a route for clinical trials and who knows what might be an outcome of those trials.
If it will appear that you may live another 40 years, then it is a signal for your to work on what is called in a different ways but in fact is a mood disorder, pretty real and treatable condition.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby enzoli99 on October 6th, 2014, 6:30 am

Yuliasir wrote:
What should i do?

go and check.

the tree of results is rather (roughly) simple. We will all die once. All. Sooner or later. If it had happened to you now, it is better to now as it will need preparedness. Also, your family and frineds have a right to know what is going on. Then, as I always say, diagnosis opens a route for clinical trials and who knows what might be an outcome of those trials.
If it will appear that you may live another 40 years, then it is a signal for your to work on what is called in a different ways but in fact is a mood disorder, pretty real and treatable condition.

Thank you and God Bless. Peace. to you all.
enzoli99

Postby Yuliasir on October 6th, 2014, 6:52 am

Thanks Enzioli, we here really need it. Really.
Hope you would be Ok.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group