Vibrating

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Vibrating

Postby Deanob on October 4th, 2014, 5:45 am

Recently I have notified vibrating feeling mainly in my heels, hands and now elbows, feels like fine fast spasms, since I have been concentrating on these my muscle twitching has calmed down.

Anyone else had vibrating experiences on and off? If so did anything you do help control it

Thanks again
Deanob

Re: Vibrating

Postby jwb33w on October 4th, 2014, 9:27 am

I have the same vibrating feeling in my left foot mainly, sometimes its the heel, sometimes its in the whole bottom of the foot. I also have a vibrating sensation in the palm of my right hand at times. The left foot is almost constant for the past few weeks. Sadly, I have not figured out how to control it. For me after I run or go for a long walk I feel good afterwards but the the vibrations are worse.
jwb33w

Postby trustme78 on October 4th, 2014, 10:35 am

I have had these for a couple of months and it still flares up every now and then. I think people usually refer to it as "buzzing" - you can find a lot of posts about this on the forums. I had it in my right foot and it usually started after I walked for some time. At the beginning I thought it was an invisible twitch but now I consider it to be more a sensory kind of thing. I really scared me at first and then it annoyed me because I had the impression that this would stay with me forever. But it calmed down a lot. I remember the first morning without it. Then I had almost a day without the buzz setting in. I was angry when it started in the evening but then I thought, well, I almost made it through the day.... and not soon afterwards I had several days without it.

To make it short. Relax - it will calm down. Lots of people have it.

Take care!
Volkmar
trustme78

Postby Deanob on October 4th, 2014, 11:01 am

Thanks for the reassuring posts, helps me to stop worrying so much

This is a new symptom for me so thought I would ask thanks again people
Deanob

Postby German2 on October 4th, 2014, 12:04 pm

I have it since about 2 weeks nonstop in my left foot. I just don't feel it, when I walk or sleep. But afterwards it's there again. I never had it before. In addition my leg started to feel weak...
German2
Saint
Saint

Postby German2 on October 4th, 2014, 1:57 pm

...there is something which helps me a little bit against the buzzing: rub with heat ointment. It brings a slight relief to me. But I do have problems with blood circulation anyway (Raynaud Syndrom). It's worth a try..Very often it derives from Vitamine B deficit. Than it may not help. Some fellows made good experience with calcium. Depends on the reason..
German2
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS