your opinion please

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

your opinion please

Postby lesane on October 3rd, 2014, 3:32 am

Good evening to everyone

I have not had a twitching thumb but I have a new symptom that I want to mention. I have since yesterday nicknames like cramping in my left calf with pain when I press it. I have a lot of twitching in the legs and buttocks calves, shoulder blade, arm (but more on the legs from yesterday). I also have this weird feeling tense muscle in my inner left leg, it's hard to explain, it's like something we scrape the inside of the leg which one is obliged to move. This gives an impression of weakness and cramping sensations that will come but do not fire.

I started having twitching in February 2014 during qqeqs months, then I was quiet qqes weeks and voila it again. Therefore, I do not know what to think. Do I have to start from the beginning of my twitching in February or from the time they were Renewed.

I ran on a treadmill for 35 minutes yesterday and having the habit of running, I've never had these symptoms hence my concern.

I should note that I am a sportsman (weight training) 41 non smoking, divorced father and having a 14 year old girl.

Thank you for your answers

PS : Sorry for my English
lesane
Interested
Interested

Re: your opinion please

Postby Yuliasir on October 3rd, 2014, 3:51 am

Hi Lesane,
athletes often report cramps etc. Not mentioning they are often dehydrated (or at least not enough hydrated), I must admit that therer is nothing looking too bad in your symptomes. I did not understand properly whether you from sensory issues (like something is under your skin, like bugs etc.) or you have restless leg symptomes (an urge to move the legs becasue of unpleasant feeling of pressure inside). But both symptomes are rather harmless and normally do not indicate nothing too serious (just tiredness, maybe). Having a feeling like cramp is about to come and slight leg cramps are mostly an indication of circulatory problems in the leg muscles (which is not uncommon for weight pushers and people of your age) - so I would suggest to check this with the ultrasound of the veins. Most probably the verdict would be like "slight valve disfunction", but this is still enough to evelove cramps due to ishemia. it is physiological reaction, nothing too bad.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Re: your opinion please

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS