Pretty good day but one lots if twitching tonight

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Pretty good day but one lots if twitching tonight

Postby LKP1231 on September 20th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Ughhhh I felt pretty good today. Just my typical left foot (sole) felt like bugs were crawling. Now it's nighttime and my foot is still twitching, my arm is twitching, my legs are twitching. This is ridiculous!!
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Re: Pretty good day but one lots if twitching tonight

Postby RGB on September 21st, 2014, 12:56 am

LKP1231 wrote:This is ridiculous!!

This is BFS.

I didn't write that to sound intentionally unsympathetic! I wrote it because I hope the fact that I (and many, many others here) can just dismiss what you describe as 'typical of BFS' should help to ease your anxiety.

This is BFS. This doesn't kill you. This is though really ****ing annoying at 4AM :)

RGB
My history....Jan '13: Widespread Twitches. May 13': Unremarkable Neuro Exam. Jul '13: Clean EMG. Oct '13: BFS Diagnosis Today's Date: Twitching and Healthy!
RGB
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby LKP1231 on September 21st, 2014, 7:10 am

Thanks. I'm in dire need if convincing at this time. Waiting on neuro tests is putting me over the edge.
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Postby LKP1231 on September 21st, 2014, 7:12 am

The arm is new too altho there was a random twitch in arms from the beginning, it's worse now. And both arms feel weird and tired.
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Postby Bibi on September 21st, 2014, 10:29 am

I do also have good days and bad evenings and Nights .and after A bad Night The twitching are worse next Day .
Sometimes i have pain in my left arm , and after Reading about pain could come before others symptomes i was very nerveos . But i had The EMG in that arm and it was totally clean. I am sure You Will have A good results EMG too. Which dato Will You go for EMG .
Bibi
Bibi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby LKP1231 on September 21st, 2014, 10:44 am

Not until October 2. I have the nerve testing in the legs weds and thurs if this week.
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Postby HonkeyKong on October 9th, 2014, 11:03 am

LKP1231 wrote:Ughhhh I felt pretty good today. Just my typical left foot (sole) felt like bugs were crawling. Now it's nighttime and my foot is still twitching, my arm is twitching, my legs are twitching. This is ridiculous!!

Sounds EXCATLY like my issues. For about two months not i've had arch twitching in my right foot that starts around 5pm (that i can feel) and continues through the night. My left shoulder also twitches all day but i can only feel a few of those. I've been to two penn state university neuros (one specializing in MND) and they have concluded i have BFS after two emgs... one of my left arm and the second on my entire right side. It's annoying as all hell, but i just want you to know that you're not alone and to do you best to manage the anxiety in the meantime. I went on an antidepressant and that's helped me suppress the ALS anxiety.
HonkeyKong

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics