Muscles tight from strength testing?

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Muscles tight from strength testing?

Postby LKP1231 on September 19th, 2014, 9:40 pm

I've been walking around on tip toes and heels for weeks. My calves hurt now when I do it but I'm afraid if I stop trying then one day I'll try and won't be able to. But it really hurts, my muscles are so strained there right now especially on my right side. I'm so afraid to lose the ability to do this.
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Re: Muscles tight from strength testing?

Postby Yuliasir on September 19th, 2014, 10:39 pm

we had here a fellows having serious trauma due to self-testing (like torn muscles).
Basically you do not need to go on heels and toes daily. The best test is whether you generally can get up from the bed or not :)

Anxiety and obsession now rule your life. All what you can is to make a baby steps getting your life and territory back. One of such steps is to refuse from self-testing starting from clear limiting to a certain non-hurting amount for a certain number of times per day.

you do not meed walk miles on heels and toes. If you can rise yourself and do a single step, it is OK.
Doing this multiple times per day is actually questioning the future about WHEN I CAN NOT DO THIS? not about CAN I DO THIS STILL?

think about this. Hope this will help.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby LKP1231 on September 19th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Thank you :)
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Postby enzoli99 on September 21st, 2014, 7:29 pm

Its so reassuring knowing Im not the only one who does that. I walk on my heels and tippy toes 5-10 times a day..I go up and down stairs..i do squats...Its crazy and sad that we live like this. I send you positive vibes and wish you courage to overcome. I myself self test all day long.
enzoli99

Postby LKP1231 on September 21st, 2014, 7:38 pm

Same back to you. These symptoms sure put us thru the ringer. Hoping this will be in the past one day soon.
LKP1231
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group