Strange muscle ache

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Strange muscle ache

Postby RachelLee on September 8th, 2014, 2:22 pm

I don't think this has anything to do with BFS necessarily, but, I must have somehow pulled a muscle that is right under my collar bone on the left side. I'm guessing it's from the weight of my backpack I carry around on campus. (I just started back a little over a week ago) Anyway, I have had this dull, achy pain in that same place for over a week now, and it's starting to really bother me. :( The annoying thing is that it's so dull, it's barely there, but it's still there, and I notice it, and I can't figure out what I did (besides possibly straining it from carrying my backpack...but why isn't the other side strained too?) And I also notice that when I get freaked out or if something makes me jump, I get a strange little aching pain that shows up in that same area for a moment, then dissipates. And of course, all my muscle twitching elsewhere has just gotten annoying. College stress, and random aches and pains really drive me crazy.
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7
RachelLee

Strange muscle ache

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group