unbearable

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

unbearable

Postby Marco on September 4th, 2014, 9:20 am

Hello there

Twitching left foot, shoulder blades, elbows, left hand, left shoulder, thighs ... for over a year, normal EMG in January with a neurologist and yet freaking max again (yes ... the effect of the emg January has faded ...)
Now feel that my legs will let me go ...
However, I tested ... and it takes! I run between 8 and 10 km at an average of 10 km / h and 3 times a week ... without falling! ;) I run besides much to reassure me that pure relax me ...

Sometimes feel that my left hand is weakened ... or becomes less accurate ... I test .... and apparently nothing wrong: my hand and greenhouse door, my fingers pinching etc etc.
Fasciculations even made me move the index over the holidays ...

In short I no longer live because I spend my time to eat my spleen and tell me that I necessarily ALS ...

It's exhausting and unbearable.

:(
Marco
Interested
Interested

Re: unbearable

Postby Nytviolet on September 6th, 2014, 9:17 pm

Hugs to you... We've all been there. Let's look at the FACTS: completely normal EMG in January 2014, you run daily without any trouble, and you don't have any deficits EIGHT months later!! Praise God! Now go watch a funny movie or read a good book and enjoy your amazingly good health -- you are fine. :-D
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Nytviolet
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Marco on September 8th, 2014, 5:03 am

Thank you infinitely!
It is extremely kind to have taken time to send me thoughts so positive!

I am going to try to go out of this very tiring torpor.

Thank you again! All which helps me to stand back is so welcome!

Yours
Marco
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics