Mark 2 years

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Mark 2 years

Postby christo on August 29th, 2014, 8:46 am

Hi everyone,

Just a small message to celebrate my 2 years with BFS.
I must say that after 2 years I feel a lot better. Dont get me wrong, I am still twitching like crazy and 2 months ago I think it was my worst twitching relapse. But despite this I am still working 100%, I am no more afraid of anything sinister about the twitches, they are just sometime annoying but that's all.
So, like so much members on this board have already told this before, I am going to tell you this :

"Dont worry, you will be fine".

I wish you all the best.
christo
Hero
Hero

Re: Mark 2 years

Postby trustme78 on August 29th, 2014, 10:44 am

Hi Christo,
happy anniversary to you. Thanks for checking in. This means the world to newbies like me.

I make a habit out of checking the first posts of users who come back after years and post positive messages like you Christo. Here is your first post to the forum: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18320&p=137162#p137162

Reading your post above and then your first post gives me a lot of reassurance.

Thanks and take care. See you next year!
Volkmar
trustme78

Postby bouriquet30 on August 29th, 2014, 1:36 pm

Bon anniversaire Christophe,
On est arrivé presque au même moment dans cette galère et tu as toujours répondu à mes inquiétudes sans tarder. Je te remercie pour tes réponses rassurantes et pour ton rationalisme. Comme toi, je pensais être tranquilliser après quelques mois. ..et puis non. Presque 2 ans pour moi aussi et toujours cette angoisse. La france twich aussi et les neuro ne parlent jamais de Bfs. Alors spasmophilie, hypo, anxieux, peu importe. .. on twich tout les jours et partout et on est toujours là!
Bon courage à toi et encore merci pour tes posts.
bouriquet30

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS