I'm still kinda freaking out.

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Arkansan on August 24th, 2014, 6:14 pm

That area in my hand I complained about is still going on. On my left hand between my thumb and forefinger, closer to the thumb in the meaty portion. Anytime I lift my thumb up and then move it up and down at the join it hurts. I also feel like my grip is weaker between with the thumb and forefinger. I feel like the grip on that side may just be weaker in general. Sometimes when I grip something on that side I get a pinching type pain in the elbow. I am also having some muscle pain in general on that hand when I use it.

What worries me the most is that the pain between thumb and forefinger seems like it has gone on for at least two months before I felt like I was noticing a difference strength wise on that hand. Could this be the start of clinical weakness in that region? I started freaking out about it when I carried an 8lb bag of dog food gripped between my thumb and forefinger on that side, it did not take hardly anytime before it was burning pain and I started having a hard time carrying it. However on my right hand I tried the same thing and didn't notice any trouble.

I am really scared of this. Now I have some soreness in my right hand two similar to that of the left. However in all honesty I keep performing strength tests on both hands. I am however having few twitches over all, save for a hotspot on my left cheek bone so I guess that is of some comfort.

Am I all fired up again for nothing?

Does anybody else notice they are hypersensitive to everything in their body?
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group