Sickness and symptoms

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Sickness and symptoms

Postby Tohapane66 on August 20th, 2014, 6:25 am

i was wondering how people's symptoms were impacted by sickness. In early June I picked up a bacteria bug in my tummy, which wreaked havoc on my insides. It took almost two months to kill this bug with about 4 different courses of antibiotics. Finally the bug has gone, but my tummy is still a bit rotten. My friendly gastroenterologist is looking inside next week. Bottom line is that my various symptoms, twitching and sensory, seem to have amplified. The thought of getting sick now doesn't thrill me if this is what I have to look forward to.

Just wondering if this is case for others?

Another issue getting me down at the moment is the pain that i'm getting, particularly in my my left arm. initially i thought i could get over the pain, but it seems to be getting worse (or maybe my imagination is playing tricks).

i'm curious to hear from other bfs (PNH) sufferers out there who have had (or still having) sensory issues like pain etc. I was wondering if there was a pattern for these to diminish, stay the same or intensify over time. I noticed a few people who said some of the sensory issues had dampened down over a lengthy period. Just wanted to know what others have experienced, particularly in relation to pain.

Tom
Tohapane66

Sickness and symptoms

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS