WHEN ARE SYMPTOMS WORSE?

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

WHEN ARE SYMPTOMS WORSE?

Postby Nytviolet on August 15th, 2014, 11:39 pm

I've noticed that my symptoms (fascics, pain, weak feelings, fatigue and even anxiety) are absolutely DREADFUL in the morning and early afternoon (especially in summer when hot and humid). In the evenings, however, I almost feel like a normal human being again. I prepare dinner, hand-wash dishes, tonight did 3 loads of laundry and put fresh sheets on the beds without the nonstop twitching and pain I have in the day (about 70% better). Since I also have fibromyalgia, I feel my trigger points are worse in the AM from lying relatively still 7-8 hours and my body locks-up, but by evening, I've been moving around and "warmed the engine". Are your symptoms worse during a particular time of day, and what do you attribute this to?
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Nytviolet
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: WHEN ARE SYMPTOMS WORSE?

Postby Yuliasir on August 16th, 2014, 4:30 am

as it depends on hormonal level, I think, it is very individual
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby Nytviolet on August 16th, 2014, 11:41 am

I know it is characteristic of Fibro, but since my Fibro and twitching commenced simultaneously, I am curious to see if others feel the same. If hormone levels are involved, it should be an interesting next few years (perimenopause). Yay.
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Nytviolet
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Andreas on August 16th, 2014, 5:48 pm

I have exactly the same Thing. My symptoms are more worse in the morning and in the afternoon. When I wake up in the morning my Body feels stiff, weak and many muscles are shaking a bit. Then the twitches appear and getting more and more. Afte 1 or 2 hours my twitches go mostly away and the shaking holds on. Then my day is manageable for me until afternoon when the same Thing starts again mostly like in the morning. I feel weak and my Body shakes sometimes but the twichtes don´t come again until the next morning.

This is mostly my normal day-setup. It is not good, but I can manage it most of the time well for me.

Andreas
Andreas

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management