Year 7

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Year 7

Postby paulzeee on July 31st, 2014, 11:48 pm

Hi all Paulzeee here for my annual visit, 7 years now, still twitching, everywhere. Still strong, closing in on 44 this year.

Been an up and down year, mom has lung cancer, stage 4, will likely be saying goodbye to her soon. I hope that doesn't sound negative, but it's the reality. In the past year I have expanded my company, introduced some new product lines, and have moved my family to another city so my son can get special schooling for autism. I wish I had more exciting things to discuss, but truthfully the bulk of my time has been spent on my family and my company. Needless to say for all you new twitchers, you're going to be around for a long time, don't worry, I am living proof that twitchers survive.

Hang in folks! See you next year!!!

Edado if you're still lurking hello my friend.
paulzeee
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Year 7

Postby edado69 on August 12th, 2014, 2:44 pm

paulzeee wrote:Hi all Paulzeee here for my annual visit, 7 years now, still twitching, everywhere. Still strong, closing in on 44 this year.

Been an up and down year, mom has lung cancer, stage 4, will likely be saying goodbye to her soon. I hope that doesn't sound negative, but it's the reality. In the past year I have expanded my company, introduced some new product lines, and have moved my family to another city so my son can get special schooling for autism. I wish I had more exciting things to discuss, but truthfully the bulk of my time has been spent on my family and my company. Needless to say for all you new twitchers, you're going to be around for a long time, don't worry, I am living proof that twitchers survive.

Hang in folks! See you next year!!!

Edado if you're still lurking hello my friend.

Hello Paul, and apologies for the late acknowledgment of your message. I am not here too often nowadays. Also, I am very sorry about your Mum. Keep strong. I know you as a positive person and I can see that you are fighting back adversities. Good on you. Always nice to hearing from you. My warmest regards.
E
Fasciculating from the 25/03/2007 (as accurately as I can recall!...)
edado69
Saint
Saint

Postby twitchmebaby on August 27th, 2014, 12:29 pm

Good to hear from you. Not hear myself much anymore after 8 years. Popping away like you.
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS