Feeling low - sluggish muscles/twitching

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Feeling low - sluggish muscles/twitching

Postby spb1126 on July 30th, 2014, 1:43 pm

Hi - I'm feeling low today. My neck muscles feel very tight and sluggish - like it's slow to move.

I've been having neck tension and tightness for months. I am currently in PT and they were worked on today which may explain some of the feelings. I'm wondering if this is exercise intolerance or even fibromyalgia?

My back is also full of the fine twitching that I can feel. It's all scary to me even though I've been a twitcher for many years. I wonder if this is just another symptom or worse. I create a scenario that fatigued muscles are the beginning of something more sinister.

Has anyone else felt the slowness/heaviness?

many thanks

C
spb1126

Re: Feeling low - sluggish muscles/twitching

Postby leaflea on July 30th, 2014, 6:07 pm

I absolutely do. Could have written it myself. I think its common and am sure it is related to bfs. I don't think its related to anything else. I was having this before I noticed the twitching and also had PT for it with no results. Hoping for a back MRI. I do have pretty severe scoliosis. Would nice to have some answers for this mysterious condition.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby Nytviolet on August 21st, 2014, 10:03 pm

Yes absolutely. Although I have widespread fascics, the left shoulder and upper arm are the worst, and my arm aches and feels fatigued. you may consider an xray or MRI because neck issues can cause all sorts of weird sensations. Hugs
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Nytviolet
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management