what neuro said

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: what neuro said

Postby Yuliasir on July 4th, 2014, 11:55 pm

ah, it's Ok Ijust meant if you need to ask about any other symptom, you may do it (but of course better put tehm into list) . Despite on my translation job, English is still my second language :)

I understand you very good as I was in your shoes and still remember that.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby Gerard on July 27th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Yuliasir wrote: self-diagnostics is exhausting, especially if you are not medic. If you are. it is even more exhausting ;)

Yes. As an incurable self-diagnosing medic myself, it is exhausting, anxiety provoking and often.......... wrong.
Gerard

Postby leaflea on July 28th, 2014, 12:36 am

redhead, I was away during the time you posted this. YES to what you are describing. We may be twins! My hands, wrists, and feet have become very skinny during this. I have showed my neuro and posted things about what he said about it...search "wrist atrophy." It is quite obvious what I am talking about, yet he shakes his head and says "there is no atrophy there." Are your forearms swollen appearing by any chance? I also have my shoulders up and am slow to relax, even on a massage table, it is a muscle tension. MAYBE due to anxiety? scoliosis? posture? I never considered myself an anxious person before, though do admit to periods of health anxiety. Which brings me to Gerard...yes, I have been WRONG in my self-diagnosis. I know too much. I am in the medical field and am actually a bit of a psychic when it comes to other people. My diagnostics for others is often spot on! But, I am a bit overvigilant on myself. It certainly does not help when these mysterious rare things happen to us. Kind of a cruel trick if you ask me. BFS plays with your head. I don't use this language at all typically, but there is no better term for bfs than a MINDF...
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby veryworried123 on July 28th, 2014, 12:37 am

Trust in what these senior members are telling you

And come back here for support anytime you need

Thanks
veryworried123
Hero
Hero

Postby leaflea on July 28th, 2014, 12:44 am

Redhead,

I am also on the same timeline as you with this nonsense starting in October and anxiety high just before Christmas. Keep us posted about your physio appt.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Symptom Management