How many fellow BFSers does this happen to?

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

How many fellow BFSers does this happen to?

Postby Xina535 on July 11th, 2014, 10:54 am

You tell someone you twitch, and they say, "Oh yea, I have that too, my eye will flicker for like a day or so every now and then."

LOL!!!! DON'T WE WISH!!!!!!!

This happened to me recently, for like the 100th time!
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Re: How many fellow BFSers does this happen to?

Postby readytocheckout on July 11th, 2014, 7:31 pm

I've mentioned my twitching problem to one of my friends at work. He said that's cool I twitch too. His twitch was his thumb only which he showed me, I so wish I had his twitching problem.
readytocheckout

Postby Xina535 on July 15th, 2014, 5:46 pm

I am glad you were able to open up to a colleague. I know how hard it can be to even admit to our twitching problem.

It happens every time I tell someone, like a new family member or friend. "Twitching, so what? I get twitches..." and by twitches, they mean the normal amount in the common places. I always like, "No, you don't get it, I twitch all the time, for a year now, all over..."

I thought I would share that experience. It's become a standard thing for me in the last year.
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS