My Neuro examination...

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: My Neuro examination...

Postby Red Raider on June 26th, 2014, 3:13 am

DKM

I'm just like you man after all I've been through with all this I'm just thankful for each and everyday I'm here and the Good Lord has my back man. I've been in some hairy situations in war and I will tell you the truth I've never been as scared as I was and still am sometimes when I think I could have MND I'm just like you. Yes I've read all the blogs in thyroid forum and a lot of people speak of TMJ. It could be linked but I'm going off what my endo told me about stressing out and anxiety because your thyroid could be causing that. I hope you find answers soon have been yet to the Endo? If so please PM me I can tell you what I went through and what they tested on me to determine if hour thyroid is bad and needs to be removed.

Houston
Red Raider

Postby DKM on June 26th, 2014, 8:48 pm

German2 wrote:DKM, thanks for the explanation. Yes, I have a lot problems with TMJ. Very much pain in the yaw and cheeck biting due to tensed yaw muscles. I know from hashimoto forum that a lot of people have that. I don't know whether it is related to Hashimoto directly, or due to the axienty this desease causes. But anyway. It also belongs to the picture.

Thanks G2, How was your Hashimoto diagnosed? Was it through blood tests or did you need to get a camera down your throat?
DKM

Postby German2 on June 27th, 2014, 8:56 am

It was diagnosed by blood testing and ultrasonic sound. My figures were in the norm, but I have high antibodies and a thyroid which is three times bigger than normal. So normal blood testing without antibodies might show nothing . It was more or less a coincidence which lead to the diagnosis in my case..
German2
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to General Topics