Nearly nine years now!

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Nearly nine years now!

Postby tonyfeist on June 10th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Hello all ... I have just revisited this forum after nearly 3 years and thought I would contribute a progress report. My twitching symptoms are still there after 9 years, and a GP diagnosis ages ago that it is 'probably BFS'. Twitches come and go in various places, mainly calves (constant) and occasionally eyelids. Worse after strong coffee (Nespresso addict) and when I'm tired. Still have as much strength as a 62 year old might expect. So, to any new twitchers out there, I think you might find my case a fairly common one, especially as I, too, scared myself silly after Google diagnoses. I'll be pleased to answer any questions anyone might have about my experiences. :D
tonyfeist

Re: Nearly nine years now!

Postby surfersue on June 25th, 2014, 11:14 am

I Have had constantly twitching calf muscles for 5years now.Also in my feet .I get really bad cramps sometimes and find it worse after exercise. I am keen to increase my fitness but scared of the effect it might have long term on my bfs. Any advise ?
surfersue

Postby nrwtwitcher on June 25th, 2014, 11:39 am

Hi Tony, do you have also experiences with cramps and twitching in feet? Have you ever had problems to sleep , because you are twitching during the night? Thank you for answering.
nrwtwitcher
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby surfersue on June 25th, 2014, 2:41 pm

I also get really bad cramps in my legs and feet and they often wake me in the night sometimes leaving me in pain like a pulled muscle
surfersue

Postby veryworried123 on June 27th, 2014, 12:03 am

Thanks for the post
veryworried123
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics