Bfs and tremors?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Bfs and tremors?

Postby Jillibillibobb on May 21st, 2014, 1:51 pm

Does anyone else experience tremors with their bfs? I twitch a whole bunch all over my body but i have also developed a mild tremor. Mild to where you can barely see it but i can definitely feel it and do small things with hands!
Jillibillibobb

Re: Bfs and tremors?

Postby leaflea on May 21st, 2014, 6:31 pm

Absolutely! Put "tremor" into the search engine and settle in for some hours of reading. I first had a hand tremor actually a few years before the twitching. I was having the internal nighttime tremor a few weeks before I noticed twitching. Now, I tremor MORE than I twitch, even feel the tremor in my spine.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby Josmo on June 1st, 2014, 7:26 pm

Not only mild !! I think some ppl like me got the ET tremor in the package ;) lol :D
Josmo

Postby Dennis_dw on June 5th, 2014, 5:11 pm

Jillibillibobb wrote:Does anyone else experience tremors with their bfs? I twitch a whole bunch all over my body but i have also developed a mild tremor. Mild to where you can barely see it but i can definitely feel it and do small things with hands!

Yea I also have them since april :(
Dennis_dw

Postby Jillibillibobb on June 5th, 2014, 5:19 pm

wow sorry to hear that guys =(

mine is on and off and mild but i do feel it in my spine as well when i bend over or move a certain way i feel the shaking feeling
Jillibillibobb

Postby johnnythejet on June 18th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Yes, I have a hand tremor as well and I've seen many other members deal with it over the years. Annoying to be sure but no big thang. I find caffeine to significantly intensify the symptom.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby chrissi on June 19th, 2014, 9:55 am

I second Jonnythejet. My tremors were incredibly intense, and caffeine definately made my finger tremors worse. I posted a vid on here about them, you should be able to find it via searchg function tagges LSD octopus fingers (or something similar, I cannot remember)
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby Arkansan on June 19th, 2014, 11:30 pm

I have hand tremors as well. Sometimes even my lips will tremor. Honestly I barely notice them now, the more you pay attention to them the worse they are.
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby chrissi on June 20th, 2014, 12:22 am

"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby Arkansan on June 20th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Mine only very rarely get that bad. I don't know how you got through it, dealing with that regularly would have drove me crazy.
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Antologia on June 22nd, 2014, 5:01 pm

I have tremors too, but had them all my life, not as bad as this video I must say.

Twitching is since may 2013, buzzing (mainly in my feet) and pins & needles (everywhere) too.

Had a cramping and moving toe which was moving last weeks a few times. (just posted a topic on that one, because it scares me...)
Antologia

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics