helpp!!!

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

helpp!!!

Postby NikkiiR06 on May 22nd, 2014, 1:44 am

Does anyone else experience muscle twitching all oover body buzzing and some tingling ive been.having this on.nd off for about a year wonder if anyone else is qoinq thru the same thinq
Last edited by NikkiiR06 on May 25th, 2014, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikkiiR06

Re: scared of ms or als

Postby ag2002 on May 22nd, 2014, 4:17 am

First thing you should do if you have the means to is to get an evaluation by a neurologist. I was misdiagnosed with MS about 1 year into my symptoms. I was so scared and worried. Then I went to another neurologist who gave me the bfs diagnosis. Worry did horrible things to me physiologically. It is a cycle of fear (worry→anxiety→physical symptoms of fear→worry about physical symptoms→ more anxiety→more physical symptoms...) It is hard to break this fear cycle, but with the right info you can find healing. If you have 2 physicians tell you that it is all anxiety related, believe them. If it is anxiety then I believe the anxietycentre.com would help. You need to find out why you are anxious. Hope you find healing. God bless.

Jerad
ag2002

Postby NikkiiR06 on May 22nd, 2014, 11:51 am

I have asked to doctors if they think I have ms and they said pretty much no I am qoing to see a neurologist tomorrow so im really nervous for that I just need peoples opinion wether this sounds lime ms or als its a really scary thing I haveno other symptoms in regards to ms just the muscle twitches here and there I think they come more when I habe aniextyt mh heart doctor seems to think im neurotic someone please re assure me of this thanks
NikkiiR06

Postby ShawnW on May 22nd, 2014, 11:58 am

NikkiiR06 wrote:I have asked to doctors if they think I have ms and they said pretty much no I am qoing to see a neurologist tomorrow so im really nervous for that I just need peoples opinion wether this sounds lime ms or als its a really scary thing I haveno other symptoms in regards to ms just the muscle twitches here and there I think they come more when I habe aniextyt mh heart doctor seems to think im neurotic someone please re assure me of this thanks

None of that sounds like MS to me. Sounds a lot like the people here. Hopefully an MRI can clear this up for you.
ShawnW
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby NikkiiR06 on May 22nd, 2014, 2:18 pm

Yes ihope the doctor willbe doing an mri tomorrow I have these twitches for a yeartoo long ijust hope its nothing seriousand I will be able to accept these and enjoy my life
NikkiiR06

Postby ag2002 on May 23rd, 2014, 7:26 am

With MS you probably wouldn't have muscle twitches that come and go. Mine where constant in my calves. I also had buzzing (like a cell phone was constantly vibrating in my foot for days and then it would change positions), burning pain in both forearms and tingling in both hands. All of that except for a few twitches in my calves has gone away since my anxiety is in more under control (still working on it), changed my diet, moderate exercise (not excessive exercise as this can increase anxiety sometimes due to the release of stress hormones). I am going to guess you are a people pleaser, perfectionist, and have a long to do list. If those are correct it could definitely be anxiety. Even diseases like MS can improve with the lifestyle changes I mentioned above. However, I highly doubt you have ms. Keep us posted. God bless.

Jerad :mrgreen:
ag2002

Postby ag2002 on May 23rd, 2014, 7:30 am

Oh, make sure you check out that website. It will help. www.anxientycentre.com
ag2002

Postby NikkiiR06 on May 24th, 2014, 3:20 am

Had my neuro appointment today not likely that i have ms or als but still going to run.blood work but its ahuqe relief off my shoulders thanks for the replies they are very helpful
NikkiiR06

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics