Rapid twitch hotspot under foot

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Rapid twitch hotspot under foot

Postby jburzlaff on April 17th, 2014, 9:38 am

Hi, I've been to neuros and had an EMG, everything fine. Now I'm getting this fast twitch/buzz under my left foot, on the outside. I try to see it but can't I think it is because of the nature of the sole, it twitches more after exercise. It has been twitching on and off for some time, but always after effort. Does anyone get anything like it? My theory is that it is some minor injury to the nerve or muscle amplified by the hyperexcitabilty that comes with BFS. Thoughts?
jburzlaff

Re: Rapid twitch hotspot under foot

Postby leaflea on April 17th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Perfect theory! Succinct. I think many of us get this but describe it a few different ways making it hard to use the "search" function here. In my googling days I searched far and wide the internet using different descriptors and "anxiety" came up over and over and over. Nothing sinister anywhere. I just replied under a different post to someone describing something along the same lines.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby jburzlaff on April 19th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Yeah, I read some posts with people talking about it, and it is really weird too, I cannot say most times what it is, twitch or sensory... I think it is getting less intense actually. And what bad luck it is on my left side. Ever since the twitches started I have been over analyzing myself and of course my left side seems weaker than the right one since I'm right handed and tend to lean more on the right leg... The bad part is that one minute I'm thinking about it
completely rationally and the next I'm freaking out. oh well, I guess this all will pass one day or another. :)
jburzlaff

Postby jburzlaff on August 21st, 2015, 11:43 pm

In case someone with this symptoms stumbles upon this post, I'm fine, it was nothing, never been stronger, you'll be fine too
jburzlaff

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS