before 16 month

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

before 16 month

Postby Soulepont on April 12th, 2014, 12:57 am

Hello to you all ,
despite the fact that I have not posted any message for months I read you very often. For me there was a lull with less listening to my body, but today * beep * and for 15 days 3 weeks is left full pot. I do not really understand why. My tongue switch daily for 8 days non stop , which freaked me out and I also have a generalized fasciculations in all parts of my body ( calves, feet crisis behind front legs , arms, hands , neck, back shoulder , and some face in addition to the tongue). I understand nothing has it all and I'm leaving again in a relentless stress. FYI, I kind of spasms in the legs which are more important than simple tics. Sometimes I feel without seeing or hamstring while on the quad or I see spasms + + + , a little ditto in the back.
If someone can tell me if it has already felt , thank you in advance. Finally , I thought my story was peaceful and a new twist. Thank you for your attention to my message and hope to hear from you. i m soory for the english
Patrice
Soulepont

Re: before 16 month

Postby Soulepont on April 12th, 2014, 1:00 am

Eeyore hello and thank you for your clarification over your tongue, I want to know if you also have joint pain because it's at least a week I started to have pain on the edge of the left foot and little by little it has progressed throughout the ankle or I feel much, I want to clarify that I did not do anything on my ankle to get hurt or shot, or sprain. Thank you for your answers because I freaking + + + + + + +. I'm in a great state of anxiety
Soulepont

Re: before 16 month

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS