Fasciculations in legs after walking/working out

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Fasciculations in legs after walking/working out

Postby RachelLee on April 5th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Okay, almost every time I come inside from a walk, or working out, and sit down, I feel little fasciculations go up and down my legs. They feel like little bubbles almost. It's weird when it's just after walking around, and not doing any strenuous activity. Does anyone else experience that, from just taking a long walk?
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7
RachelLee

Re: Fasciculations in legs after walking/working out

Postby Tomb on April 5th, 2014, 5:48 pm

Hi Rachel,

I experience exactly this and did so today. I spent an hour or so pushing the mower in the garden and for the have felt the popping in my calves. I don't know if this is a good or bad sign. What do you think?

Tom
Tomb
Interested
Interested

Postby emmie.s on April 6th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Normal. Even non BFSers can get leg and foot twitches after working out. I recall reading this years ago on running and exercise forums.
emmie.s
Hero
Hero

Postby HeyHeyJJ on April 7th, 2014, 1:42 pm

RachelLee wrote:Okay, almost every time I come inside from a walk, or working out, and sit down, I feel little fasciculations go up and down my legs. They feel like little bubbles almost. It's weird when it's just after walking around, and not doing any strenuous activity. Does anyone else experience that, from just taking a long walk?

My right calf and foot go crazy just from accelerating and braking after long road trips. I bought a new sports car recently and just driving it spiritedly makes me get the bubbles for days. I don't get it after jogging/running though, which seems odd.
HeyHeyJJ
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS