Several Hotspots in the Same Arm

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Several Hotspots in the Same Arm

Postby bobajojo on March 30th, 2014, 6:04 am

Having a rough day.

My left bicep has been twitching 24/7 for 2 months now, not stopping even for a second. This morning, I have several hotspots in my left arm. Outside of my shoulder, inside of my deltoid, forearms, bicep, and tricep. They are slow twitches but if I just sit still for a minute and watch, they are all twitching. Some spots every second, others just a few times a minute. My right arm is twitching too but not nearly as badly. Has anyone ever noticed several spots going in their arms at the same time?

-Matt
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Re: Several Hotspots in the Same Arm

Postby wjjw on March 30th, 2014, 8:19 am

Matt, when I was twitching from head to toe, it was not uncommon for me to be twitching in my bicep or tricep, forearm (producing finger movements), and small hand muscles at the same time. I don't recall exactly how long it took for for things to start turning around, but it was definitely well beyond three years. You can always hope :-)

Cheers,
Bill
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby emmie.s on March 30th, 2014, 1:00 pm

Not in the same arm, but definitely in the same leg. Like my arch, inner calf, outer calf on several areas and even thigh at on one leg going on at the same time for a while. So I'd imagine the same could happen to ones arm.
emmie.s
Hero
Hero

Postby edado69 on March 31st, 2014, 5:06 am

bobajojo wrote:Having a rough day.

My left bicep has been twitching 24/7 for 2 months now, not stopping even for a second. This morning, I have several hotspots in my left arm. Outside of my shoulder, inside of my deltoid, forearms, bicep, and tricep. They are slow twitches but if I just sit still for a minute and watch, they are all twitching. Some spots every second, others just a few times a minute. My right arm is twitching too but not nearly as badly. Has anyone ever noticed several spots going in their arms at the same time?

-Matt

Left shoulder and arm here.
Fasciculating from the 25/03/2007 (as accurately as I can recall!...)
edado69
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS