BFS Survey Results

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS Survey Results

Postby pbohan on March 28th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Hi All, I finished computing the data and write up for the BFS survey we started nearly 3 years ago. The survey will remain open and someday I will update the data again after we get more participants. Go to my web page: http://patrickbohan.elementfx.com/BFS.htm

Under the heading: BFS Questionnaire Results for 527 Participants (3/28/14) there are 5 topics. The first thing have the model results and this may not be of any interest to anyone who does not have a math degree or understand stats. The last two topics are of importance. "Survey Data Summary" has general statistics on the "Data Summary" Tab, Statistical Significance on the "Statistical Significance 500+" tab, and Spearman Correlation results on the "Correlation Results" tab. To better understand these results you can download the "BFS Paper Summarizing Data Results" word document. This paper explains the results and contains other research I have compiled over the years.

I hope you find it interesting (I did), and I want to thank everyone for contributing to this research study. If you have any question send me an email.
pbohan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: BFS Survey Results

Postby Yuliasir on March 29th, 2014, 2:38 am

Great job Patrick.
hope the paper culd be published, despite on its unusual emotional nature (I mean unusual for medical journals).
Strongly support your goals
Yulia
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby pbohan on April 25th, 2014, 4:35 pm

Thank You Yulia,

I will keep trying. I have been contacted by a few doctors who have BFS so hopefully they will join the effort. We'll see.
pbohan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management