Wanted to say hi !

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Wanted to say hi !

Postby Rascal on March 26th, 2014, 9:00 am

Am new here and just wanted to say hi. As alot of you am going thru the big &(($# scare really wearing me down. Had a 4 limb emg 6 weeks ago but was by a PHSIATRIST was normal and he could find nothing to answer my twitching and foot and hand cramps so back to the PCP he freaks out and says twitching it not good so sends me to a Neurologist who treats (&&*&( patients and he does a clinical exam and says your good as we all twitch ,he even says as we speak he has a twitch in his leg going on right now! He says i can have another EMG in 3 to 6 months if i want and can get it here or back from the same Doc that did the first one so i said you can do it and ask why even do another ? his answer was it`s like theraputic, so here i sit twitchin away with some days better then others.My question is really about the hand and foot cramps? Thanks and lok forward to so responses,and i have 4 limb twiching that are constant but to ease up at times again thanks !Am from from the N.E. part of PA and my new doc is from Scranton NE neurology group ! :?
Rascal

Re: Wanted to say hi !

Postby ShawnW on March 26th, 2014, 9:30 am

I can tell you I have hand and foot cramps that come and go based upon my anxiety level.
ShawnW
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Rascal on March 26th, 2014, 10:24 am

Thanks Shawn ~ as for anxiety this whole thing has me WIRED for sound !
Rascal

Postby ShawnW on March 26th, 2014, 1:28 pm

The key is to work on that instead of trying to figure out what is wrong with you. If you work on the anxiety, symptoms get better.
ShawnW
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby nrwtwitcher on March 26th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Hi Rascal, I have cramps in my feet and toes. Every day and every night. I am twitching too since 6 months, my cramps began in December 2013.. I have read in this forum, that cramps are common in bfs!!!
nrwtwitcher
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Rascal on March 27th, 2014, 6:59 am

Thanks you to the couple of people who responded is there anyone else who can give me and info as my vitamin D was only a bit low so my PCP put me on 50,ooo 2x a week seems to help a bit but really can`t seem to figure out what sets the cramps off as there are days i do not even get them but am trying to lower my coffee consumption but the twitching just keeps on twitching ! Again thanks !
Rascal

Postby keomagnes on March 27th, 2014, 5:36 pm

Hey to y'all!

How long have you been twitching? and...I would like to know if you guys have any kinda of pain or fatigue? I mean real pain, the ones that affect your quality of life...If yes, when did it start?!

See ya!
keomagnes
Interested
Interested

Postby Rascal on March 28th, 2014, 7:06 am

keomagnes ,have pain just about every day mostly shoulder,legs and feet but the foot pain came on right before the twitching started in Jan.2014 also my hand from cramps but also stiffness like an arthritic pain !And of course it effects your life but i have had leg pain for years due to a back injury ! The leg pain since the twitching started is not to bad mostly thighs and calfs ! So with all kidding aside i am at a loss as to what is going on !As fatigue goes well yes kinda not sure if it is depression or what just been sleeping more !
Rascal

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics