CBD/ Cannabidiol

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

CBD/ Cannabidiol

Postby chicagobfs on March 7th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Did anybody try to use High in CBD Marijuana? I know that Colorado has legalized marihuana and several other states legalized medical use. I was wandering if anybody of you in Colorado would be willing to try CBD strain that doesn't make you high. You can buy in oil form, so no smoking necessarily. There are lots of news online that this type of pot works great for several conditions. Let me know what do you think

Regards

S
chicagobfs
Hero
Hero

Re: CBD/ Cannabidiol

Postby aztwitchy on March 10th, 2014, 3:18 pm

chicagobfs wrote:Did anybody try to use High in CBD Marijuana? I know that Colorado has legalized marihuana and several other states legalized medical use. I was wandering if anybody of you in Colorado would be willing to try CBD strain that doesn't make you high. You can buy in oil form, so no smoking necessarily. There are lots of news online that this type of pot works great for several conditions. Let me know what do you think

Regards

S

the NMD I am seeing has suggested this...i believe Rain Dog has stated he does as it helps him with sleep and other related issues. curious if anyone else has tried it. in theory as long as you are using the high CBD blends it could prove beneficial. the CBD is the key...too much the other way may exacerbate our issues.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Postby chicagobfs on March 10th, 2014, 4:45 pm

I was waiting for somebody to respond, THX!
Yes I'm not interested in getting something high in THC since I know from experience that I don't like that feeling. I believe rain-dog is using regular. Wish somebody could share his/her experience.
chicagobfs
Hero
Hero

Postby raindog on March 25th, 2014, 6:23 pm

I get great relief from neuropathic pain with using cannabis. I tend to prefer indica strains such as Afghan kush as its well known to help muscle/nerve pain, spasms and spascity. Its not a cure but turns the constant pain in both my lower legs into a warm fuzzy (almost pleasant sensation) and as i use a vapouriser and only medicate on a evening before bed its not in any way detrimental to my health. As I've also been diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis due to anti smooth muscle positive antibodies and evidence on ultra sound so i try my best to swerve pharma meds that my liver has to process to try and keep any further damage to a minimum.
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby muppetdog on July 15th, 2014, 1:23 am

Can you get that at the recreational shops? Hell, I might try it :)
muppetdog
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management