Been There, Done That...

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Been There, Done That...

Postby SecretAgentMan on March 20th, 2014, 4:24 pm

Love him, hate him, or indifferent, it appears that multimedia personality Glenn Beck is suffering through a very similar condition to what I believe was a major contributor to my BFS. In the article linked below he goes into detail about how he is being forced to change his diet to counteract the inflammation it is causing his body. The inflammation is what his team of doctors believe is contributing to his rash of health problems that he has been going through the last couple of years. He does not go into detail about what all of these health problems are but I wouldn't be surprised if minor twitching was among them. If you have not given serious consideration to your diet as a factor contributing to your symptoms you may want to consider doing so. Overcoming BFS for me required changes in pretty much every area of my life, mind, body, and spirit. Addressing one without addressing the others was ineffective. I just thought I would share this story because it is basically screaming 'Leaky Gut Syndrome' but because it is not referenced directly I can only assume that his doctors are unaware of its existence. Such a shame...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03 ... -poisoned/
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Re: Been There, Done That...

Postby Watereddown on March 20th, 2014, 6:06 pm

To think...We're not the only ones in this corner of the internet that have this problem.

I did a complete food allergies test. The results are out. Seems that I am allergic to eggs and dairy, at least thats what my doctor told me she thinks it is. I'll know next week and will let the forum know. My doctor is echoing yours and Burger's sentiment on food. She told me to go buy wheat belly and look at what foods can do to the body.

She said she's had patients with severe bi-polar disorders. When they sorted out the food allergies, the disorders were gone. So that right there tells you that food can have an impact on neurological circuits.
Watereddown

Re: Been There, Done That...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics