It's been a while

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

It's been a while

Postby german on February 20th, 2014, 7:42 pm

It's been a while since I've been on here.
After 3.5 years of having this stuff I hope I can offer some relief or relaxation to many of you.

My abscence here was because of 2 reasons.
1. I got tired of trying to reason this stuff out.
2. My buisness got so busy I couldn't designate time to do this anymore.

The good news is that I have come to some conclusions. You can do what you want with this info but just know it's not intended to hurt or frustrate anyone.These are just my experiences.

I had a long period of a serious reduction in symptoms. I also noticed my symptom definetly went up and down as my anxiety went up and down. During the time that "I didn't notice anything" and felt 90% better, all I remember is that I didn't think about this stuff. I wasn't trying not to focus on it, I just didn't think about it because I was preoccupied. I strongly believe thats a crucial factor.
I also realized that this stuff( like most things) cannot be put in a box. Symptoms vary from person to person and aren't limited at all to twitches.
Even after 3.5 years with a good 1 to 1.5 years of almost no issues I recently had a few months of severe anxiety and "what do you know" my body started freaking out again( along with my mind). THERE IS NO WAY THATS COINCIDENTAL!!!
I have talked to others on totally different forums dealing with other health issues as I experience gastrointestinal issues as well and those people have other symptoms too that bleed over into other things like heart palpitations, twitching, body stiffness and rigidity, sensation issues, paresthesia, dizziness, dis-coordination, clumsiness, finger movement, speaking issues, swallowing issues, chewing issues, tongue issues, brain fog, pain, numbness and the list goes on and on.

So my deductions are this. I strongly believe that many of those who suffer from this have thrashed their nervous systems to the point of hyper excitability( not a new theory I know but I totally belive it now).
I also strongly believe that it takes a good long while to get a tweaked nervous sytem calmed down. If you doubt this talk to a PSTD patient.
So basically, I believe this is toatally benign, totally manageable and totally recoverable.
So in the matrix words of Morphius " don't think you are, know you are"
And for those of my brothers and sisters in Christ, speak life and blesings into your lives. It will strenthen you and add peace to your situation.
Live life folks and take your life back. Peace
german
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: It's been a while

Postby Christina91013 on February 20th, 2014, 10:43 pm

German,

Thank you for the post. I am a newcomer to this forum and it's good to hear encouraging words from long time BFS sufferers. Peace to you also!

In Christ,
Christina
Christina91013

Re: It's been a while

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management