How it stopped after 7 months

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

How it stopped after 7 months

Postby gilljl on February 15th, 2014, 4:20 am

Since English is not my first language, I will write as less as possible.

I have been suffering from BFS for about 7 months.

Then I took a plane to go to China and didn't move my legs for about 10 hours. When I got out the plane, my left calf hurt a lot. I had to keep moving my leg to make blood circulate if I didn't want it to hurt. I certainly had a blood clot in my leg. But the same day, all of my BFS symptoms disappeared. The same day. Remember I kept moving my leg, and as much as possible I tried to lay and put it on a pillow.

Then I had to take drugs for my clot, for 3 months. Now I take nothing. I just know I have a poor blood circulation, and when I sit I always move my feet a little so as to help it.

That is my case. I don't pretend it will help others, but I needed to write it down after all the fears I have been through.

Best wishes.
Jean-Luc
gilljl

Re: How it stopped after 7 months

Postby Yuliasir on February 15th, 2014, 4:25 am

jean-luc
glad to hear you feel good now becasue such clots could be very dangerous...

I am sure that at least for some of us and at least part of our symptoms MAY be casued by bad blood circulation (especially for legs and arms), and that bad circulation involces pins and needles, numbsess, pain and cramps sensations (and maybe even twitches who knows).
that is why trobmograms might be good and physical activity of course is beneficial
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Re: How it stopped after 7 months

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS