So scared...hands and body twitches

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

So scared...hands and body twitches

Postby Meled on January 20th, 2014, 7:02 am

Hello !

sorry for my english but I'm french...I'm a woman, 29 years old and I live in France.
I twitch since I am a little girl (but in very common areas such as calves...) One day in october, I've searched on Google and I read that it can be a sign of ***. I was totally scared !! I'm hypocondriac.
2 weeks later...my entire body began to twitch: hands, feet, legs, abdomen, chest, back, nose, lips, eyelids, butt, calves, scalp, eardrum, elbow...I haven't got them before.
The area between my thumb and my forefinger twitched for 2 weeks non stop. I was lost...I went to a neuro who was not concerned about that because my clinical exam was normal. He didn't want to make the EMG and told me it was anxiety.
3 mounths later, I'm still worried and scared.
My worse twitches are in the hand: thumb, palm hand...especially when I use my hand or if I press it. I have 5 twitches by day in the hand...what about you ?
I read very bad things about hands twitches...please help me !

Have a nice day, wherever you are on the earth :)
Meled

Re: So scared...hands and body twitches

Postby 6t5frlane on January 20th, 2014, 11:24 am

listen to the DR.sounds like bad anxiety
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

Re: So scared...hands and body twitches

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS