Hot Spots

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Hot Spots

Postby 6t5frlane on January 14th, 2014, 10:14 am

What do guys consider Hot Spots .. How long does the twitch have to go on for ? My left hand middle finger has beeb dancing straight for about 3 weeks. I can see the twitch on the top of my hand and then the fingers goes left or right. Annoying as hell...
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

Re: Hot Spots

Postby Gamindsoc1509 on January 14th, 2014, 4:11 pm

That is a hot spot. For me there are two types of twitches. The random ones that hit random muscles.

Then the ones that hit the same spot.

It can be one a day or 20 times a day or 100 times a day. But if it's hitting the same spot everyday it's a hot spot.

I just recently had a few 3 day and one week hot spots.

The one that lasted only 3 days hit my thenar muscle about 100 times in those 3 days. It would last 5 seconds but was a SUPER FAST spasm twitch. Very cool to watch.
Gamindsoc1509

Postby mikes44 on March 17th, 2014, 6:25 pm

Got that going on in my left hand middle finger for about three days. about 5 months ago it was my left hand index finger. Migrational as always.
mikes44

Postby Gamindsoc1509 on March 18th, 2014, 12:36 am

Now I just have 24/7 twitching my feet and some in calves. Random flutters elsewhere but the body wide stuff has dissapeared especially the hot spots in other areas. In a way I wish they would come back? lol... Focal scares me a little.
Gamindsoc1509

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS