twitching tongue

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: twitching tongue

Postby Anxious guy on October 29th, 2013, 3:33 pm

I'm one too ... Tongues been twitching on the tip all the time for the past 4-5 weeks... Body wide twitches too all over and right bicep twitching really slowly in and out like clockwork sometimes!
I had a twitching chin that lasted for a few months, that was 4 years ago and my body wide twitching massively calmed down back then too... Twitching on and off for 4-5 years ! Hang in there guys !! Tongue ones are hard to deal with but so many of BFS people seem to get them... So glad I found this site !!!!
Anxious guy
Hero
Hero

Postby cmjordan28 on November 8th, 2013, 1:50 pm

I haven't been on this site too often lately. 5 years twitching this month (Nov) - my tongue has been twitching a lot lately - mostly in the tip - and the front of the tongue. It had stopped for about 2 years (the tongue) - but continued body-wide. Now back in the tongue - like playing whack-a-mole - it stops in one place and pops up in another. Very annoying though.
cmjordan28
Interested
Interested

Postby Anxious guy on November 10th, 2013, 2:36 am

Does your tongue tip twitch when you move it certain ways or does it stsrt when your talking ? Mine doesn't seem to twitch at all unless I start to use my tongue... It's been like 8 weeks of the tip going on and off, it's a subtle litte twitch now but was a little worse a few weeks ago... But I can feel it pulling in and out and it's really annoying !
Anxious guy
Hero
Hero

Postby Twitchy82 on September 2nd, 2015, 5:52 pm

Thank you this post really helped! I have had bad tongue twitching for the past weeks and it is driving me crazy!
Twitchy82

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to General Topics